Sunday, January 8, 2012

12 Goals of 2012

My 12 Goals of 2012

The difference from a vision and a new years resolution is that a vision is a life long goal that can be broken down each year to fulfill the overall vision. A new years resolution is mostly intended to try something different or try to change something. Some of my goals relate to the vision that God has called me to and some are resolutions. As we all know, most people make goals and keep them for about 5 days. I hope to keep many of these goals at least past January, ha. So here they are:

1. Make a proactive choice to make Jesus Lord daily. 
2. Win: Share my faith as often as people exist.

3. Build leaders: Students and adults.

4. Date my wife more.

5. Paint all rooms in my house.

6. Get Blue Belt in Jiu Jitsu.
7. Workout often

8. Invest in kids school, hobbies and lives.

9. 10 Outreaches at Hixson High/Middle School with follow up Discipleship

10. Grow deeper in my relationships.

11. Grow: Read more books and meet with mentors more.

12. Keep house clean.


Here are last Years Goals: Last Years Goals


What are your goals??

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

Plus, making money online using it is as easy as 1 . 2 . 3!

Here's how it all works...

STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you intend to promote
STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

Are you ready to make money ONLINE???

Get the full details here